Bold Cashier integrates with Loqate to add an address autocomplete to your stores checkout. This will allow your customers to quickly choose their address as they begin typing it in.
This integration cannot be used on the same checkout as Google Autocomplete. Loqate also is unable to validate the addresses being entered.
To integrate these two apps, add your Loqate API Key to Bold Cashier by navigating to Settings > General Settings. From here, you will be able to select Connect next to Loqate.
Stores are unable to utilize both Google Autocomplete and Loqate in the same checkout.
The features within Loqate are unable to validate an address, as they will just allow the fields within the checkout to be filled in automatically. A customer can then edit the address manually after making their selection.
Bold Commerce only supports Loqate's 'address autocomplete' for the shipping and billing addresses. We are unable to support additional features such as the phone number or email validation.
To set up the Loqate integration with Bold Cashier, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your Loqate account is created and set up.
- From your dashboard, select Add service +.
- Select API Key.
- Write down or take note of your API key. You will be inputting this key in Step 7.
- From within our Cashier app, select Settings > General Settings.
- Under the "Address Autocomplete" section, select Connect next to Loqate.
- Enter your Loqate API key from Step 4.
- Select Save.