Bold Bundles has a few versions that offer different features. Some of these features include statistics tracking, faster syncing times, new bundle discounting features, improved compatibility with third party inventory management apps and much more.
For a list of benefits and limitations of each discount method and to help you identify which version of Bundles you are currently on, please visit Discounting Methods & How-to Switch Methods in Bold Bundles.
Once you have determined which version of Bundles you have installed, please see the upgrade processes below.
Bold Bundles V1 to V2 Upgrade Process
- From the homepage of the Bundles admin, select Upgrade to V2!
- Select Upgrade Now.
- Select Update App.
Bold Bundles V2 to V3 Upgrade Process
- From the homepage of the Bundles admin, select Settings, then General.
- Select Begin Update.
Note: This option will be greyed out if your site is using a conflicting Bold app.
- Select one of the following options:
- Automatic update: After selecting this option you'll be asked to confirm which theme you'd like to install the app's code on. You'll then need to select Update. The app will begin an automatic install, and update to the app, that should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Manual update: Once you select this option, you'll need to first complete the app's V3 code installation. After you've finished the coding installation, select Update. Bundles will begin updating the app; which should take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete.
Note: Selecting this Update option will not automatically install Bundles' code. It will only update the app's versioning and discount method.
- Select Dismiss.