Bold Subscriptions V2 offers a wide range of options to view and analyze your overall subscription information. You can access this information through the V2 Dashboard and in the settings under Activity Logs.
With Bold Subscriptions V2, you can:
- See snapshots of your churn rate and estimated subscription revenue over a period of time.
- Download and view all your subscriber's information in a CSV file.
- Review a log of changes made to your customer accounts, subscription settings and more.
Please note that this article only relates to Version 2 of Bold Subscriptions. If you have Version 1 currently installed then please visit our Reports & Analytics in Bold Subscriptions V1 article. If you are unsure of which version that you currently have installed on your store, please visit our Bold Subscriptions Comparison Article.
At the top of the Dashboard page you will see the Subscriptions at a glance statistics. The number under Active subscriptions is a combination of active and paused subscriptions. This number is the most accurate as it is pulled from the database.
The Dashboard Overview calculates your estimated subscription revenue over a set period of time. Orders that are set to recur are taken into consideration. You can review these stats as soon as you begin using the app, including an overview of your new subscriptions, cancellations and monthly churn rate.
You can view the statistics for a specific period of time by selecting the Date Range under Overview:
Under Subscription trend over time, you can view your trends over time as well as a snapshot of your active subscriptions.
This count may not be 100% accurate as it is calculated from the activity log. This can cause discrepancies when there are changes to a subscription status that are not logged in the activity log.
The Reports section of Bold Subscriptions V2 Dashboard allows you to download a detailed CSV of both your active and inactive subscriptions. This report holds all your individual subscriber data.
There are 4 types of reports you can run:
- All subscriptions: This report will generate subscription information for all of your active and inactive subscriptions on your shop.
- All customers: This will generate a report which holds all of your customer's information.
- Cancelled subscriptions: This report will generate the subscription information for all your subscriptions cancelled within a specific timeframe. This will include cancellation reasons if you have enabled these within the Cancellation Management settings.
- Transaction fees: This report will generate a CSV outlining all orders within a timeframe along with their transaction fees.
Create a Report
- Select Reports from within the Dashboard.
- Select the report you wish to generate.
Note: For Cancelled subscriptions or Transactions fees you will need to select and apply a Date Range.
- Select Create 1 report.
Note: The report can take several minutes to generate.
- Select View all reports beside the Reports ready to download message.
- Select the download icon to download your CSV file.
Note: You will have access to download all reports which are generated for 7 days.
The totals shown on the Customers page do not represent subscription numbers. These numbers represent customers who have subscriptions in either an active or inactive state. This number will likely not match the number of subscriptions as customers can have more than one subscription.
On the Subscription page, you can filter by Active subscriptions. This number will be accurate as it comes from the database. This number will match what is shown on the dashboard when the paused subscriptions are subtracted.
Within Bold Subscriptions V2's activity log, you can review a log of all your customer's changes, app setting changes and other activities. You can filter by event, user type, and date range.
- All events.
- Subscription Group - Created, Updated or Deleted.
- Subscription - Created, Updated, Notification sent, Cancelled, Failed, or Paused.
- Subscription order - Created, Refunded, or Refund failed.
- Shop settings - Updated.
- Email settings - Updated.
- Email template - Created, Updated, Deleted or Main template updated.
- Customer - Created, Updated, or Logged in.
- User - Logged in.
- Shop emails - Updated.
- Customer address - Created or Updated.
- All users
- Bold admin
- Subscription app
- Store admin