Bold Subscriptions V2 offers a wide range of options to view and analyze your overall subscription information. You can access this information through the V2 Dashboard and in the settings under Activity Logs.
With Bold Subscriptions V2, you can:
- See snapshots of your churn rate and estimated subscription revenue over a period of time.
- Download and view all your subscriber's information in a CSV file.
- Review a log of changes made to your customer accounts, subscription settings and more.
Please note that this article only relates to Version 2 of Bold Subscriptions. If you have Version 1 currently installed then please visit our Reports & Analytics in Bold Subscriptions V1 article. If you are unsure of which version that you currently have installed on your store, please visit our Bold Subscriptions Comparison Article.
The Dashboard Overview calculates your estimated subscription revenue over a set period of time. Orders that are set to recur are taken into consideration. You can review these stats as soon as you begin using the app, including an overview of your new subscriptions, cancellations and monthly churn rate.
You can view the statistics for a specific period of time by selecting the Date Range under Overview:
You can view your subscription trends over time, as well as view a snapshot of your active subscriptions.
The Reports section of Bold Subscriptions V2 Dashboard allows you to download a detailed CSV of both your active and inactive subscriptions. This report holds all your individual subscriber data, including:
- Next order date
- Last order date
And much more.
To download a new report:
- Select Reports from within the Dashboard.
- Under General reports, select All Subscriptions.
- Select Create 1 report.
Note: The report can take several minutes to generate.
- Select View all reports beside the Reports ready to download message.
- Select the download icon to download your CSV file.
Note: You will have access to download all reports which are generated for 7 days.
Within Bold Subscriptions V2's Activity Log, you can review a log of all your customer's changes, app setting changes and other activities. You can filter by event, user type, and date range.
- All events.
- Subscription Group - Created, Updated or Deleted.
- Subscription - Created, Updated, Notification sent, Cancelled, Failed, or Paused.
- Subscription order - Created, Refunded, or Refund failed.
- Shop settings - Updated.
- Email settings - Updated.
- Email template - Created, Updated, Deleted or Main template updated.
- Customer - Created, Updated, or Logged in.
- User - Logged in.
- Shop emails - Updated.
- Customer address - Created or Updated.
- All users
- Bold admin
- Subscription app
- Store admin