Each swatch can manually be created and linked to the products within your Shopify store. Please follow this comprehensive step-by-step to build your Swatches within an option set.
Multiple option sets should not be applied to the same products. You should create all options within the same option set.
- From within your Product Options app, select Options on the top navigation bar.
- Select Create Option Set.
- Create an Option Set Name.
Note: This name is for your internal reference only. We recommend naming it in accordance with the options you'll be creating, such as "Ladies Pants Sizes" or "Men's T-Shirt Sizes".
- Choose Select Products, then select Products or Dynamic List
Note: If selecting more than 15 products, we recommend creating a dynamic list. These can be created as a "Hidden Smart Collection" in Shopify.
- Select Save Selection.
- Select Create new option.
- Enter a Name, and the Swatches (Single Choice) or Swatches (Multiple Choice) option.
Note: This will allow your customers to either choose a single option for a swatch, or multiple swatches on your product page.
- Enter the Values.
- Beside the value name, select the Target.
- Choose to upload an image or select a color option to appear as the swatch on the product page.
- Check the Selected box if you'd like that value to be selected by default (optional).
- Select Save, then Save Option Set once you are finished.