Each swatch can manually be created and linked to the products within your Shopify store. Please follow this comprehensive step-by-step to build your Swatches within an option set.
Multiple option sets should not be applied to the same products. You should create all options within the same option set.
Create an Option/Option Set
- From within your Product Options app, select Options on the top navigation bar.
- Select Create Option Set.
- Create an Option Set Name.
Note: This name is for your internal reference only. We recommend naming it in accordance with the options you'll be creating, such as "Ladies Pants Sizes" or "Men's T-Shirt Sizes".
- Choose Select Products, then select Products or Dynamic List
Note: If selecting more than 15 products, we recommend creating a dynamic list. These can be created as a "Hidden Smart Collection" in Shopify.
- Select Save Selection.
- Select Create new option.
- Enter a Name, and the Swatches (Single Choice) or Swatches (Multiple Choice) option.
Note: This will allow your customers to either choose a single option for a swatch, or multiple swatches on your product page.
- Enter the Values.
- Beside the value name, select the Target.
- Choose to upload an image or select a color option to appear as the swatch on the product page.
- Check the Selected box if you'd like that value to be selected by default (optional).
- Select Save, then Save Option Set once you are finished.