Because Bold Checkout uses its own checkout and a third party payment gateway, refunds need to be processed differently than your standard WooCommerce orders.
Refunds are automatically issued, but banks may take between 5-10 business days to complete the refund on their end.
- From within the Bold Checkout admin, select Orders, then All Orders.
- Select the Refund button beside the order you wish to refund.
- Enter a Refund quantity.
Note: To issue a full refund here, select Issue Full Refund and skip the remaining steps.
- Enter a Restock quantity. (optional)
- Enter a $ amount next to Shipping refund if you would like to refund a full or partial shipping charge.
- Enter a refund reason.
- Select Send an email notification to the customer.
- Select Refund $XX.XX.