Since Bold Checkout uses its own built-in checkout, orders made through our app would have to be refunded in a different way than your standard WooCommerce orders. This ensures that the amount refunded goes through the payment gateway that processed the order via Bold Checkout.
Refunds are issued automatically, but banks may take between 5-10 business days to complete this refund.
Refund Order through Checkout
When an order is made through the Bold Checkout, you are able to open our app to make the full or partial refund. This requires the additional steps of opening and navigating through our app and completing it there.
To refund an order placed through Bold Checkout, please follow these steps:
- From within the Bold Checkout admin, select Orders, then All Orders.
- Select the Refund button beside the order you wish to refund.
- Enter a Refund quantity.
Note: To issue a full refund here, select "Issue Full Refund" and skip the remaining steps.
- Enter a Restock quantity (optional).
- Enter a $ amount next to "Shipping refund" if you would like to refund a full or partial shipping charge.
- Enter a refund reason.
- Select Send an email notification to the customer.
- Select Refund $XX.XX.