Because Bold Checkout uses its own checkout to process your customer's orders, you can manage these orders and more right from the app admin.
Orders that meet at least one of the following criteria can be managed:
- Orders that have been successfully generated.
- Orders that have failed to generate. (due to payment failure); and
- Orders that have been exported from another store. (that were also generated by Bold Checkout)
All of these can be managed from Bold Checkout under Orders > All Orders.
Please select an option below to view more information.
All orders can be viewed within the Bold Checkout app admin under Orders > All Orders. Orders that fail to generate will create a record with an error message that explains why the order wasn't able to generate.
Orders can be searched for by order number or email address. If an order cannot be located using the search functionality, we recommend using a search filter:
- Date Range - Allows you to set a start and end date for when the order was created or imported into your store.
- Payment Status - Allows you to filter orders based on a payment status that the order is set to. For example, only orders that have a status of Paid or Pending can be shown, while all other statuses are hidden.
- Fulfillment Status - Allows you to filter orders that are either fulfilled, partially fulfilled (if multiple products were added into the order), or unfulfilled.
- Created in WooCommerce - Allows you to filter orders that were either created from within WooCommerce (usually successful orders), or orders that were not generated from WooCommerce (failed orders).
All orders that appear in the search results will display the following information:
- The date the order was generated.
- The WooCommerce order ID.
- The customer's email address.
- The order's payment status.
- The order's fulfillment status.
- The order total; and
- An actions ellipsis that you can use to edit the order.
The actions ellipsis allows you to capture payments, fulfill orders, and refund orders.
When a customer enters the Bold Checkout and adds their name or email address, then closes the checkout, the customer's abandoned checkout information will be recorded within Bold Checkout under Orders > Abandoned Carts.
The following information will be included for each individual cart that's been abandoned:
- The order's last updated date.
- The customer's name. (if added by the customer)
- The customer's email address. (if added by the customer); and
- A link to the customer's abandoned cart.
When an abandoned cart notification is sent to your customers, the status within Bold Checkout will change to reflect that an email's been sent, along with a time stamp to indicate when exactly the email was sent.
It is important to note that you cannot view abandoned carts until you've enabled them.
Abandoned carts can be filtered by date to help you identify which customers are leaving the checkout. To apply a date filter, simply add both a start and end date under Orders > Abandoned Carts, and select Filter Dates.
You can even export abandoned carts into a CSV file by selecting the Export Table button next to the search filter.
Selecting the export button will generate a CSV file for all of the abandoned cart records that appear on the results table below. This means that you can either export a list of all of your abandoned carts from the beginning of time to the present date, or based on a start and end date used in the search results.
Audit logs in Bold Checkout outline changes that have been made to the app.
The audit logs can be viewed within the Bold Checkout admin by selecting Account, then Audit Logs.