When a subscription group has been enabled in Bold Subscriptions V1, a subscription widget will be added to the product page by default. If your theme uses a product form on other pages of your store, such as collection pages or Quickview Pages, the subscription widget may appear on these pages as well.
The subscription widget is only intended to be used on the product page, which means that if the widget is visible on other pages of your store, the styling of the widget may not appear correctly.
This article will provide you with some steps that you can follow to hide the subscription widget from specific pages on your store.
Duplicate themes, to create a backup copy.
From Shopify's admin, select Online Store.
Select Edit code next to the theme you have Bold Subscriptions V1 installed on.
- Open the liquid file that you would like to hide the subscription widget from.
Note: The theme file will be different based on the theme you are using and where the widget is appearing on your storefront. If you are having issues locating the theme file, please contact our Merchant Success team.
- Find the beginning of the form in the liquid file.
- Add this code to the end of the form class:
- Select Save.
- After the code has been added to the form class, check the storefront and confirm that the subscription widget is not appearing on the page that the code has been added to.
- If the subscription widget is still appearing on the page, please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance.