Within the Bold Subscriptions settings, you are able to offer fixed shipping rates to all of your subscription orders. These rates will show up within the Bold Checkout on your store the same way regular shipping charges appear, and will automatically be assigned after your customers enter their shipping address.
When enabling fixed shipping rates for specific countries, those rates created will be the only ones to appear within the checkout of subscription purchases.
- From the Wordpress admin, select My Apps.
- Select Bold Subscriptions.
- Select Settings, then General Settings.
- Scroll down to Fixed Shipping Rates.
- Select a Shipping Country that you would like to offer a new rate to.
- Enter Fixed Shipping Rate Name (this will be visible to customers).
- Enter Fixed Shipping Rate.
This shipping rate will still apply even if:
- There are multiple subscription products in the cart
- There is a mixed cart of both subscription and one-time purchase products