The Bold Account Center is a new tool that stores can use to access apps such as Bold Subscriptions V2 & Bold Discounts Powered by Price Rules, or manage who has access to create API access tokens to start using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
Within this article, an Organization is a term that refers to your company's name.
To create a new organization, you will need to create and link your store to the Account Center.
- To join an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to the admin of the existing store or organization and request they send you an invitation.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Select Get Started.
- Select Create a new organization of your own.
- Enter your Name, Organization, Email, and Create a Password.
- Select Create account
- Enter your Platform and Store URL, then select Add store.
- If you already have Bold Subscriptions V2 or Bold Discounts Powered by Price Rules installed, you will be prompted to verify your store.
Note: If either of these apps are not installed on your store, then this step will be replaced with the option to add the compatible apps to your store. Once you add the app onto your store, you'll be able to access the Bold Account Center management features.
- Access the available Bold Apps for your platform.