Partners and Developers now have the ability to create API access tokens directly within the Account Center. Within the Developer Settings area, you will have access to:
- Creating API access tokens
- API Documentation via the Developer portal
This article is relevant to Account Center on Shopify. If you are using a different platform, please visit the articles relevant for Bold Account Center on BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or commercetools.
- The Shared Secret is used for Webhooks, and the API access token is used to access the Bold API.
- The Shared Secret and API access token will not be visible once the dialog box is closed. This is important information for your store and should be saved securely.
To create an API access token within the Bold Account Center, please follow these steps:
- Create an account, or log into Account Center using your credentials.
- Navigate to the Developers Settings on the left side bar.
- Select Create API access token.
- Enter the API access token name of your choice and select the scopes you need.
- Select Create.
Note: You will now be provided with the Shared Secret and API access token. This API Access token will disappear once the dialogue box closes.