Partners and Developers now have the ability to create API access tokens directly within the Account Center. Within the Developer Settings area, you will have access to:
- Creating API access tokens
- API Documentation via the Developer portal
- The Shared Secret is used for Webhooks, and the API access token is used to access the Bold API.
- The Shared Secret and API access token will not be visible once the dialog box is closed.
- This is important information for your store and should be saved securely.
To create an API access token within the Bold Account Center, please follow these steps:
- Create an account, or login to the Account Center using your credentials.
- Navigate to the Developers Settings on the left side bar.
- Select Create API access token.
- Enter the API access token name of your choice and select the scopes you need.
- Select Create.
Note: You will now be provided with the Shared Secret and API access token. This API Access token will disappear once the dialogue box closes.