Partners and Developers now have the ability to create API Keys directly within the Account Center. Within the Developer Settings area, you will have access to:
- Creating API Keys
- API Documentation via the Developer portal
To create an API key within the Bold Account Center, please follow these steps:
- Create an account, or login to the Account Center using your credentials.
- Navigate to the Developers Settings on the left side bar.
- Select Create API Key.
- Enter the API key name and select the scopes you need.
- Select Create.
Note: You will now be provided with the Shared Secret and API key. This API Key will disappear once the dialogue box closes.
- The shared secret is used for Webhooks, and the API Key is used to access the Bold API.
- The shared Key and API key will not be visible once the dialog box is closed.
- This information is specific to your store, and is important to be saved securely.