Bold Account Center is a tool that you can use to manage your Bold apps (Bold Checkout and Bold Subscriptions), integrations, and users, from one centralized location. You can also create API access tokens to begin using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
You can connect and manage multiple stores from one account, under your main organization.
- If you are setting up an account on behalf of a merchant, it's important to make the merchant an Organization Admin to ensure they have full access to their account.
- If you'd like to create an account for the purpose of joining an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to an admin of the existing organization and request they send you an invitation.
For more information, please visit Invite or Deactivate a New User.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name, organization name, email address, and a strong password.
Note: For Organization, use a name that represents your entire company. You can add multiple stores to your organization in Account Center. Be sure to save your credentials for future logins.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Platform and Store URL, then click Add store.
Note: When adding your store address, use the default URL. For example, [your-store-name].mybigcommerce.com.
- If you already have Bold Subscriptions or Bold Checkout installed, you are prompted to verify your store.
Note: If neither of these apps are installed on your store, then this step is replaced with the option to add a compatible app in order to verify your store. Please visit Installing Bold Apps & Integrations via Account Center for more information.
- Access the available Bold Apps for your platform from the Account Center Launchpad, or invite users to manage your store.
Note: It's best practice to have more than one user associated with a store. This is particularly important if you are part of an agency or someone else setting up Bold Account Center on behalf of a merchant. Follow the instructions in Invite or Deactivate a user in Account Center.