The Bold Account Center is a tool that stores can use to access apps such as Bold Checkout and Bold Subscriptions, or manage who has access to create API access tokens to start using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
When creating your Bold account, you will be asked to choose a name for your organization. Your organization can connect and manage multiple stores.
If you'd like to create a Bold account for the purpose of joining an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to an admin of the existing organization and request they send you an invitation. For more information, please visit Invite or Deactivate a New User.
This article is relevant to Account Center on BigCommerce. If you are using a different platform, please visit the articles relevant for Bold Account Center on Shopify or commercetools.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Select Create a Bold Account.
- Enter your name, organization name, email address, and a strong password.
Note: For Organization, you will want to use a name that represents your company. You can add multiple stores to your organization in Account Center.
- Select Next.
- Enter your Platform and Store URL, then select Add store.
Note: When adding your store address, you will need to use the default URL. For example, [your-store-name].mybigcommerce.com.
- If you already have Bold Subscriptions or Bold Checkout installed, you will be prompted to verify your store.
Note: If neither of these apps are installed on your store, then this step will be replaced with the option to add a compatible app in order to verify your store. Please visit Installing Bold Apps & Integrations via Account Center for more information.
- Access the available Bold Apps for your platform.