The Bold Account Center is a tool that stores can use to access apps such as Bold Checkout and Bold Subscriptions, or manage who has access to create API access tokens to start using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
To create a new organization, you will need to create and link your store to the Account Center.
- To join an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to the admin of the existing store or organization and request they send you an invitation.
Please note that this article only relates to the Account Center on BigCommerce. If you are using a different platform, please visit the articles relevant for Bold Account Center on Shopify, WooCommerce, or commercetools.
Within this article, an Organization is a term that refers to your company's name.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Select Get Started.
- Select Create a new organization of your own.
- Enter your Name, Organization, Email, and Create a Password.
- Select Create account.
- Enter your Platform and Store URL, then select Add store.
- If you already have Bold Checkout or Bold Subscriptions installed, you will be prompted to verify your store.
Note: If either of these apps are not installed on your store, then this step will be replaced with the option to add a compatible app in order to verify your store. Please visit Installing Bold Apps & Integrations via Account Center for more information.
- Access the available Bold Apps for your platform.
This feature is coming soon. Currently, you will need to manually reach out to the existing admin of the organization and request they send an invitation to join their store. Once the invitation is sent, an email will arrive to direct you on how to join the organization.
Administrators can view the steps on how to invite a new user in the article Invite or Deactivate a New User.
Accepting the Invitation
- To accept the invitation, select Join from within the email.
- From here, you will be directed to Join a new store. Fill out your email, name, choose a password, and select Join Now.