Using Bold Subscriptions with the WooCommerce Integrated Bold Checkout allows you to use all of Bold Checkout's features while seamlessly integrated within the default WooCommerce checkout.
This article outlines how to enable Bold Subscriptions with the WooCommerce Integrated Bold Checkout on your store.
Please ensure that:
- Steps 1 - 4 of the Setup Bold Subscriptions & Bold Checkout Integration are completed before continuing with this guide; and
- After the steps below are completed, return back to Setup Bold Subscriptions & Bold Checkout Integration for steps 5 - 9.
- From your WordPress admin, navigate to WooCommerce > Bold.
- Select Bold Checkout.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Install on the Bold Subscriptions option.
- Allow permissions.
- Select Configure to finalize the installation.
- Navigate to the WordPress admin > Settings > General and set the timezone to a named timezone.
Note: Do not use manual offset timezones.
Once the configuration is complete, your WooCommerce products which are associated with subscriptions will be available for ordering as subscriptions.
When adding a subscription product to the cart, the following options are displayed:
The frequency attribute of the subscription products will be displayed on the checkout page.
The frequency attribute of the subscription products will be shown on the Thank You page.