This article outlines how to enable the WooCommerce Integrated Bold Checkout on your store.
Please ensure that:
- From your WordPress admin, navigate to WooCommerce > Bold, and log in with your account credentials.
- Go to Developer Settings.
- Select Create API Key.
- Name the API key, then choose your scopes.
- For Subscriptions > Shop, select Read.
- For all the other scopes, select Read & Write or Write.
- Select Create.
- Copy the Shared Secret and the API Key to a secure location. You will need these for an upcoming step.
- Select the box to verify that you understand the Shared Secret and API key will not be viewable after this dialogue is closed.
- Select Done.
- From your WordPress admin, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Bold Checkout.
- Select Enable Bold Checkout.
- Paste your Shared Secret and API Key into the correct fields.
- Select Save Changes.
- Install and activate the Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Checkout Form.
- Select + Add Field.
- Fill in the form.
- Select Save & Close.
For UPS and Canadian shipping methods, make sure to define the product's weight and dimensions.