Klaviyo is a powerful email and sms marketing tool that allows merchants to deliver targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns to their Subscription V2 customers using the data collected from their stores.
On install, your store will be subscribed to the following webhooks:
These webhooks are used to create and update customer profiles and events within the profiles in Klaviyo. In Klaviyo, these events are:
- New Subscriber
- New Subscription
- Subscriptions Cancelled
To begin using this integration, you will need an account in Bold Account Center. For more information on how to set this up, please visit Create & Connect a Bold Account.
- Log into your Klaviyo account or create a new account.
- Navigate to the top right User dropdown in the menu bar.
- Select Account.
- Hover over the Settings option and select API Keys.
- Copy the Public API Key.
- Log in to Bold Account Center.
- Navigate to Integrations under Launchpad.
- Find Klaviyo and select Add.
- Connect your Bold Subscription store to Klaviyo by pasting the Public API Key in the API access token field.
- Select Save.