From within Bold Account Center you can install and access apps such as Bold Subscriptions V2 or Bold Discounts Powered by Price Rules, as well as use our available APIs to launch new integrations.
This article is relevant to Account Center on Shopify. If you are using a different platform, please visit the articles relevant for Bold Account Center on BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or commercetools.
Before following the guide below, it is required that an account already be created & connected to your store in Bold Account Center. Please visit Create & Connect a Bold Account for more information.
If you are in the process of connecting your store to Account Center for the first time and do not already have a Bold app installed, you will be prompted to add a Bold app to complete the connection and verify your store.
If you have already added your first Bold app and are looking to add another from within Account Center, you can navigate back to the Account Center Launchpad.
- Select Add under the Bold app you want to install.
- This will prompt you to log into Shopify. Enter your password, then select Log in.
- Select Install app.
- Select a plan.
- Select your preferred payment method, then select Approve.
- After the test charges have been approved, a prompt will be displayed to notify you of the start of the application trial, as well as when the first charge will occur.
If you are installing Bold Subscriptions, select Go to Subscriptions.
If you are installing Bold Discount Manager, select Go to Discount Manager.
- Select Accept and Continue.
After accepting the Terms of Service, you will immediately be brought to the applications' admin page. To complete the setup, please visit Set up Bold Subscriptions V2.
Bold has a variety of integrations available for Subscriptions V2. These integrations offer unique solutions to increase the functionality of Subscriptions V2 and help your store reach its fullest potential. Each of these integrations have different setup requirements. Some require integration within Account Center and some do not.
For more information on the integrations available for Subscriptions V2, please visit our Integration Hub for Bold Subscriptions V2.
You can verify that the Bold app has been installed by returning to the Bold Account Center Launchpad. You should see your newly integrated Bold app under the Bold Apps heading.
Only apps which have integration within Bold Account Center will appear in the Launchpad. To see all apps installed on your store, please view your Shopify admin apps section.
You can uninstall an app by returning to the Bold Account Center Launchpad.
- Select the ellipsis button, then Remove app.
- You will be asked to confirm the removal of this app. Select Remove.
- Once completed, you will see a confirmation message appear in the lower right of your screen.