Within Bold Account Center you can install and access apps such as Bold Checkout as well as other integrations.
Before following the guide below, it is required that an account already be created & connected to your store in Bold Account Center. Please visit Create & Connect a Bold Account for more information.
Install Bold Checkout
Before installing Bold Checkout via Account Center, you will need to create an API key with scopes within your commercetools store. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Create an API key with Scopes
- Navigate to Merchant center, within your commercetools admin.
- Select Settings, then Developer Settings.
- Select + Create a new API client.
- Under Manage, select Project.
Note: Commercetools will automatically select the necessary scopes.
- Select Create API client to generate your credentials.
Note: Make sure to save your credentials, along with all information from this page, in a secure location. You will not be able to view this page again. If you are unable to save your credentials, you will have to repeat this process.
Step 2: Add Bold Checkout
- Within Account Center Launchpad, select Add under Bold Checkout.
- Enter your client_id and client_secret that you have generated through commercetools, and select Approve.
- Select Accept and Continue.
After accepting the Terms of Service, you will immediately be brought to the Bold Checkout admin page.
To complete the setup of Bold Checkout, please visit Set up Bold Checkout.
Bold has a variety of integrations available for Bold Checkout. These integrations offer unique solutions to help your store reach its full potential. Each of these integrations have different setup requirements. Some require integration within Account Center and some do not.
For more information on all the available integrations, please visit our Integration Hub for Bold Checkout.