VideoWise gives you the ability to create interactive marketing videos that allow viewers to purchase products while watching video content on your Shopify store. When integrated with Subscriptions for Shopify Checkout, the subscription widget will also appear in the video, giving your customers the option to easily subscribe to your products.
Upload your own videos, or turn your TikTok feed, Instagram stories and YouTube videos into shoppable videos on your Shopify store.
VideoWise offers customizable templates to match your store's brand, and allows you to share your shoppable videos anywhere outside your website such as email, SMS, social media, and third-party websites.
VideoWise has several pricing plans to choose from depending on the number of videos to be hosted, and the number of views you wish to offer on your store. For more information, please visit the VideoWise pricing page.
It's important to note that heavily customized widgets cannot be displayed in the video widget. Only the standard widget will be displayed.
- Navigate to the Shopify app store to install VideoWise.
- Select On-site video from the left side menu.
- Select the desired location of your video: product page or other page.
- If product page is selected, find and select your product of choice.
- Select your desired widget format and confirm layout.
- Select Upload Video and add the video you would like to use.
- Select Edit Player > Subscription.
- Toggle Enable subscriptions payments to ON.
Navigate to your storefront product page to confirm the video appears along with the subscription widget.
To see a live demo of the VideoWise video integrated with the Bold Subscriptions widget, please visit the Bold Subscription demo store.
To view some common questions and answers about VideoWise, please visit their FAQ page.