Top Bold Brain Articles
Top Buy the Measurement Articles
Top Cashier Articles
Top Custom Orders Articles
Top Customer Specific Pricing Articles
Top Donations Manager Articles
Top Loyalty Points Articles
Top Mapply Articles
Top Marketplace Articles
Top Multi-Currency Articles
Top Order Manager Articles
Top Product Builder Articles
Top Product Bundles Articles
Top Product Comparison Articles
Top Product Discount Articles
Top Product Upsell Articles
Top Quantity Breaks Articles
Top QuickBooks Online Articles
Top Recurring Memberships Articles
Top Recurring Orders Articles
Top Returns Manager Articles
Top Sales Motivator Articles
Top Store Locator Articles
Top Xero Articles
Top General Questions & Annoucements Articles
Top Install Articles
- Advanced Options in Product Upsell
- Can customers buy more than one, get more than one?
- Can I set up a "buy one get something of equal or lower value free?
- Can I use HIDDEN products in my offer?
- Can I use Shopify gift cards in an upsell offer?
- How many products can I include in an offer?
- If an offer has two products displayed, can a customer choose both?
- Is there a limit to the number of upsell offers I can offer?
- Is there any way someone can hack in and get the free items?
- What happens if I don’t set any trigger products or a minimum spending amount?
- What happens if the customer's shopping cart triggers more than one offer?
- What if I only have a certain quantity of products to offer?
- Why can't more than three products be added to an offer?