Top Bold Brain Articles
Top Buy the Measurement Articles
Top Cashier Articles
Top Custom Orders Articles
Top Customer Specific Pricing Articles
Top Donations Manager Articles
Top Loyalty Points Articles
Top Mapply Articles
Top Marketplace Articles
Top Multi-Currency Articles
Top Order Manager Articles
Top Product Builder Articles
Top Product Bundles Articles
Top Product Comparison Articles
Top Product Discount Articles
Top Product Upsell Articles
Top Quantity Breaks Articles
Top QuickBooks Online Articles
Top Recurring Memberships Articles
Top Recurring Orders Articles
Top Returns Manager Articles
Top Sales Motivator Articles
Top Store Locator Articles
Top Xero Articles
Top General Questions & Annoucements Articles
Top Install Articles
Order Manager is currently not available for download from the Shopify App Store. If you already have a copy, you can use these articles to support it. Please keep in mind this app is not currently being developed so bugs are not being fixed and improvements are not being completed.
- Are payments captured in Order Manager?
- Can I add an existing product and edit the price of it?
- Can I edit or amend a pending order in Order Manager?
- Can I give specific permissions to a user?
- Can I manage customers with a custom payment method?
- Can I print shipping labels though Order Manager?
- Can I process a refund through Order Manager?
- Can I select shipping and tax on pending orders?
- How many products can I add to an existing order?
- How many sub accounts can I add?
- What do all the sub account user permissions do?
- Why can't I find an order placed through Shopify?