Top Bold Brain Articles
Top Buy the Measurement Articles
Top Cashier Articles
Top Custom Orders Articles
Top Customer Specific Pricing Articles
Top Donations Manager Articles
Top Loyalty Points Articles
Top Mapply Articles
Top Marketplace Articles
Top Multi Currency Articles
Top Order Manager Articles
Top Product Builder Articles
Top Product Bundles Articles
Top Product Comparison Articles
Top Product Discount Articles
Top Product Upsell Articles
Top Quantity Breaks Articles
Top QuickBooks Online Articles
Top Recurring Memberships Articles
Top Recurring Orders Articles
Top Returns Manager Articles
Top Sales Motivator Articles
Top Store Locator Articles
Top Xero Articles
Top General Questions & Annoucements Articles
Top Install Articles
- Can a customer have more than one customer pricing tag?
- Can I set payment options with Customer Specific Pricing?
- Can you enter in a new wholesale customer without having them make a purchase first?
- Does Customer Specific Pricing work for new customers or existing customers?
- Does setting up Customer Specific Pricing for a tax exempt customer involve variants?
- Does the tax exempt configuration take into account the fact that some states tax shipping?
- How can a tag not get a discount for a particular product group?
- How do I get a customer an account to my store?
- How does Customer Specific Pricing handle Inventory?
- How many different pricing tiers can I create with Customer Specific Pricing?
- Is there a way to prevent certain customers from being auto-tagged? (Premium Feature)
- What happens if a customer makes a purchase when not logged into their customer account?
- What happens if I delete a tag from a customer?
- What happens to previously applied tags after an account is auto-tagged? (Premium Feature)
- What is the difference between customer pricing groups and detailed pricing?
- When do accounts get auto-tagged? (Premium Feature)
- When does a customer have to log in to get their special pricing?