This feature is only available with Bold Bundles Version 2.0. Visit Bold Bundles Version 2 Benefits & Upgrade for more information on how to switch.
Bold Bundles offers stat tracking to show how your groups are performing on your store.
Here's how to navigate this section:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Bundles.
- Select the ellipsis beside the bundle group you want to see stats about.
- Select Bundle stats.
- This section goes a bit further into the analytics:
Note: You can adjust the date range for these stats at the top of this widget.
- Visitors & No Adds: Visitors are counted when the customer views any bundle widget that is associated with the bundle group. If the customer views multiple bundle widget within the same group they're only counted as one visitor. However, if they view another group's associated bundle widget(s), they will also count as a visitor on that group.
No Adds are calculated when the customer views one of the products associated with the group and doesn't add the bundle their cart.
Note: The customer's "visitor session" will last for 30 minutes. After this time period expires they will count as new visitors.
- Add to Carts & Abandoned Carts: Add to Carts are counted when the customer adds the group to their cart directly through the bundle widget. When the customer adds the group's products to the cart individually, it is not counted as an add to cart. However, adding Combo Products will count as an add to cart.
Abandoned Carts are counted when the customer adds the bundle group to the cart but doesn't proceed through the checkout process.
Note: Mix & Match bundle types will not show or calculate either of these statistics.
- Sales, Bundles purchased and Bundle revenue: Sales are the number of orders that involve the purchase of a bundle group.
Bundles purchased are how many times the bundle group has been purchased. This number could be larger than the "Sales" number as customers can purchase multiple bundle groups in a single order.
Bundle revenue is the total value of the groups that have been purchased on the site. This doesn't count the value of any other products that may have been added to the customer's order.