Xero Sync exports paid or fulfilled orders directly from Shopify to your Xero account.
Exported orders include the following information:
- order numbers
- payment information
- customer details
- billing addresses
- shipping addresses
- shipping costs
Exports do not include partially-refunded or partially paid orders.
You can Configure Xero App Settings in your Shopify admin to organize your order information.
Export orders to Xero
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Xero Sync.
- In the Export Shopify data to Xero section, select the start date and end date for which you want to export orders.
Note: Orders that you've exported previously won't be exported again in subsequent exports, even if they're included in the date range you choose.
- Select Export.
- The Last Export section displays the date and details of the most recent export.
- After you've made multiple exports, you can review past orders in the Previous exports section, and select the date of an export to view its details.
- After you export orders from your Shopify admin, you can view them in your Xero dashboard.
- If the export fails, select Review the export details from the Xero Sync admin to see which orders aren't exporting. Please visit Information is not Mapped Correctly in Xero for help with troubleshooting failed exports.