Bold Memberships allows you to add an embedded sign-up form for your Membership plans. You can place this form on any page you'd like.
You will need to Enable Customer Accounts in Shopify to use this feature.
If you make any changes to your Membership plan after publishing the widget, you will need to go through these steps again. Otherwise, customers will see the old plan information (including price).
To add the Bold Memberships widget to a page, please follow these steps:
- Add a new webpage to your online store for your widget (optional).
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Memberships.
- Select Plans.
- Select Settings then select Get Widget.
Note: The widget will show the signup form on a page, the customer will fill it out and hit the button to buy the membership.
- Select the code, right-click and select copy.
- Select Close.
- Paste this code into the page you created in Step 1 (or your desired page).
Note: Don't forget to switch the WYSIWYG mode to HTML before pasting in the code.
- Select Save.
Here is an example of what the Memberships widget will look like on your storefront.
The styling of your widget may look different depending on your theme, and the in-app styling settings.