Bold Account Center is a tool that allows you to manage your Bold apps (Subscriptions for Shopify Checkout and Bold Discounts Powered by Price Rules), integrations, and users, from one centralized location. You can also create API access tokens within Bold Account Center to begin using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
You can connect and manage multiple stores from one account, under your main organization.
- If you are setting up an account on behalf of a merchant, it's important to make the merchant an Organization Admin to ensure they have full access to their account.
- If you'd like to create an account for the purpose of joining an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to an admin of the existing organization and request they send you an invitation.
For more information, please visit Invite or Deactivate a New User.
This article is relevant to Account Center on Shopify. If you are using a different platform, please visit the articles relevant for Bold Account Center on BigCommerce, commercetools, Magento 1, or Adobe Commerce.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name, organization name, email address, and a strong password.
Note: For Organization, you will want to use a name that represents your company. You can add multiple stores to your organization in Account Center. Be sure to save your credentials for future logins.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Platform and Store URL, then click Add store.
Note: When adding your store address, you will need to use the default myshopify.com URL. For example, [your-store-name].myshopify.com.
- If you already have Bold Subscriptions V2 or Bold Discounts Powered by Price Rules installed, you will be prompted to verify your store.
Note: If neither of these apps are installed on your store, then this step will be replaced with the option to add a compatible app in order to verify your store. Please visit Installing Bold Apps & Integrations via Account Center for more information.
- Access the available Bold Apps for your platform from the Account Center Launchpad, or invite users to manage your store.
Note: It's best practice to have more than one user associated with a store. This is particularly important if you are part of an agency or someone else setting up Bold Account Center on behalf of a merchant. Follow the instructions in Invite or Deactivate a user in Account Center.